Help Wanted: Tunnel Rat's T-shirt

After repeated requests for more customs, all I can say is, "I'm working on it."

Welcome to the jungle!
Fear not, got a batch in the works right now that'll make it off the table soon. Sigh... nothing ever seems to escape the table. I'm always going back and tweaking; I'm like the George Lucas of customs.

Anyhoo, I've got this G.I. Joe set coming up, among them Tunnel Rat. He's got an olive drab t-shirt right now, which may or may not have some straps or equipment covering it. Nevertheless, I'd like to paint a design on his t-shirt, just to make things interesting.

Thing is, I can't think of anything to paint on him. So any suggestions you'd have would be greatly appreciated. It'll be your little contribution to the finished figure. Drop me a line or post some pics in the comments. Keep in mind a few criteria:

  1. Only a few colors (1 or 2 works best)
  2. Fairly simple and recognizable. This will be quite small, and I have to hand-paint it on a 1/2" area
  3. Subject in keeping with the G.I. Joe military theme. In-jokes and references to other media/properties are OK
Maybe Tunnel Rat's bio will help you with ideas. Good luck!

0 comments

Post a Comment