When You Wish Upon a SCAR

As you may know, I've been in bad company lately. Let me rephrase that: I've been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2. A lot. It's been great fun for my Xbox Live friends and I.

While I enjoy the new multiplayer maps that are released from time to time, what I really want are more guns. "But F0RCEFL0W," you might say. "Aren't their a ton of guns in the game already?"

Right you are, good sir/madam. But I ask: can one have too many guns? Certainly not!

And so I've diverted my mind from more important and pressing matters to think up a list of firearms and weapons that I would like to see in the game. Behold! My Wishlist Weapons!


I've made up BC2-style stat displays for each one, and I'll provide a rationale behind the weapon's inclusion. My goal is to provide one new weapon for each category (pistols, assault, etc.). If I can think of any useful tech items (like the med kit, motion sensor, etc.), I'll include those in a future update. For now, look for a two-part post that covers all the guns I've thought up thus far.

If you have any comments on or requests for other weapons, feel free to share. Part One will be locked and loaded soon.

0 comments

Post a Comment